In this episode TravelTV.News focuses on:
- In order to enhance knowledge of Indian travel trade about the destination, New Zealand Tourism organizes its next Webinar on Thursday, 14th May 2020 at 2.30 P.M.
- TAAI strongly urges for an Industry status, for better recovery
- As per UNWTO recent release, International tourist numbers could fall by 60 to 80 percent in 2020
- ADTOI gears up to deal with the bounce-back of domestic tourism
- JYOTI MAYAL, President, Travel Agents Association of India (TAAI)
- PP KHANNA, President, Association of Domestic Tour Operators of India (ADTOI)