In this episode TravelTV.News focuses on:
- Uganda tourism reveals India’s importance as a source market
- New Zealand tourism invites the Indian Travel Trade to attend its next Webinar on Thursday, 14 May at 2.30 P.M.
- TAFI knocked the Supreme Court’s door for airline refunds
- As per IATA’s recent survey, the post-lock-down domestic markets will open in Q3
- LILLY AJAROVA, Chief Executive Officer, Uganda Tourism Board
- PRADEEP LULLA, Acting President & Vice President, Travel Agents Federation of India (TAFI)