In this episode TravelTV.News focuses on:
- Cathay Pacific has high expectations from the Indian skies
- YC Deveshwar is all set to step down as the Executive Chairman & CEO of ITC in February 2017.
- South Africa has simplified the visa process for Indians. The visa processing will now take 5 days and the requirement of birth certificates for children has been eliminated.
- Commencing December 2016, Korean Air will introduce direct flights from Seoul to New Delhi.
- RAJESH MENON, Regional Sales & Marketing Manager- South Asia, Cathay Pacific
- HANNELI SLABBER, Country Manager-India, South Africa Tourism