In this episode TravelTV.News focuses on:
- Tourism New Zealand goes bigger and better with Kiwi Link this year
- ADTOI announces its convention in Visakhapatnam
- Sri Lanka Tourism Promotion Bureau is targeting 4,50,000 Indian tourist this year, a 26 per cent increase over last year’s figures.
- We find out from our experts what Indians consider while choosing an outbound travel destination.
- STEVEN DIXON, Regional Manager- South & South East Asia, Tourism New Zealand
- P P Khanna, President, ADTOI
- GULDEEP SINGH SAHNI, President, OTOAI
- ANIL KALSIHARESH KOYANDE ,Founder & MD, World Travel Studio
- HARESH KOYANDE, Founder & MD, World Travel Studio
- TASNEEM UDAIPURWALA, Director, Wingspan Holidays
- RIAZ MUNSHI, Managing Director, N. Chirag Travels