In this episode TravelTV.News focuses on:
- SpiceJet has registered an 18 per cent growth in profits in Q 2 of 2017 over figures for the same period last year. The airline has also set an unparalleled global record of 27 successive months with over 90 per cent load factor.
- Spain tourism sees big gains in Indian arrivals
- Air India is all set to launch three-times-a-week service on the Los Angeles New Delhi route from the forthcoming winters. The new flight will be operated with a Boeing 777-300 ER aircraft.
- Centara Hotels & Resorts conducts its first roadshow in India .
- Indian Railways earned Rs 1,400 crore from ticket cancellation charges in 2016-17, an increase of 25 per cent from the previous fiscal
- IGNACIO DUCASSE GUTIERREZ, Director, Tourism Office Of Spain – Mumbai
- PAUL WILSON, Vice President Sales, Centara Hotels & Resorts