In this episode TravelTV.News focuses on:
- Showing a huge business opportunity, PATA’s report on accessible tourism highlights that US $ 17.3 billion is spent by adults with disabilities on travel and 88 percent of people with a disability take a holiday each year
- Israel is hoping to receive 100,000 (hundred thousand) Indian travelers by 2018
- With over 64,000 visitor nights recorded by Indian travelers in Vienna during January to June 2017, India has emerged amongst the high growth tourist markets for the Austrian capital.
- The Balkan regions gets further encouraged amongst the Indian trade
- HASSAN MADAH, Director-India & Philippines, Israel Ministry of Tourism
- BAYKO BAYKOV, General Manager, Bohemia
- RAVI GOSAIN, Managing Director, Tourism Enterprises