In this episode TravelTV.News focuses on:
- MOT to hold International Travel Mart in Assam this year
- Odisha government is looking to attract new investment in the tourism sector amounting to 20,000 crore by 2021. The state government is also targeting 23 million tourist arrivals and the addition of 2,500 hotel rooms within the same time period.
- Air India focuses on operational efficiency
- For the first time in four years, Russians traveling overseas have recorded a 30 per cent increase for the period between January to June 2017 to popular destinations in southeast Asia and Europe.
- RAJIV BANSAL Chairman & Managing Director, Air India
- SHOEB SAMAD, Regional Director – North East Indiatourism, Ministry of Tourism, Government of India