In this episode TravelTV.News focuses on:
- ICPB lays down key focus areas for future
- India registered its strongest ever participation at the IFTM Top Resa 2017 with states such as Kerala, Rajasthan, Karnataka and Goa receiving an overwhelming response from the French market
- Indian arrivals to Singapore see a big growth
- Indigo will extensively expand its operations by launching 18 new nonstop flights in the winter schedule.
- CHANDER MANSHARAMANI, Vice Chairman, ICPB (India Convention Promotion Bureau)
- G B Srithar, Regional Director- South Asia, Middle East & Africa Singapore Tourism Board