In this episode TravelTV.News focuses on:
- The Indo-Russian tourism knowledge exchange highlighted the potential of close ties between the two countries.
- Delhi and Mumbai airports are set to close their runways for maintenance this winter
- Nepal launches a new tourism promotion targeting two million international visitors through its Visit Nepal 2020 campaign.
- Oman tourism conducted a multi-city roadshow
- ANNA BELYAEVA, MD for International Business Development, Russian Export Center
- PARESH NAVANI, Partner, Russ Information Center LLP
- RAJAN SEHGAL, Member—Managing Committee, Travel Agents Association of India (TAAI)
- HE MAITHA SAIF MAJID AL-MAHROUQIi, Under Secretary, Ministry of Tourism, Oman
- SUNIL V A, Regional Vice President-ISC, Oman Air