In this episode TravelTV.News focuses on:
- Tourism New Zealand invites Indian Travel Trade to know about its all latest offerings and products at its exclusively curated upcoming webinar on Tuesday, 29th November at 11.00 a.m.
- With the launch of its 100th property, Suba Group of Hotels expands its footprint in Udaipur
- Government targets to achieve rail connectivity with all North-east capitals soon
- Jammu & Kashmir Tourism discusses its promotional activities
- G. KISHAN REDDY, Minister of Tourism, Government of India
- SARMAD HAFEEZ, Secretary, Department of Tourism, Government of Jammu & Kashmir