In this episode TravelTV.News focuses on:
- Oman Air witnesses a healthy mix of leisure and wedding markets from India
- Focusing on the aviation industry, the TAFI President calls for enabling feasible environments for travel agents
- According to data released by Amadeus’ Demand 360, Asia Pacific region witnessed a hotel occupancy growth trajectory of 61.7%, surpassing 2019 levels by 3 % in the first quarter of 2023.
- To capitalize on India’s potential, Paris Region Tourism Board plans to increase trade engagement activities
- SUNIL V A. Regional Vice President-ISC & Far East, Commercial Sales Department, Oman Air
- Ajay Prakash, President, Travel Agents Federation of India (TAFI)
- CHRISTOPHE DECLOUX, Managing Director, Paris Region Tourism Board