In this episode TravelTV.News focuses on:
- In order to showcase the best Oman Leisure Itinerary, the Ministry of Heritage and Tourism Oman to host an exclusive webinar for Indian Travel professionals with the chance to win a free trip to Oman. The webinar will be held on Wednesday, 24th May at 11.30 A.M.
- According to recent data by ICRA, domestic Air traffic increased by 17 % in April as compared to pre-COVID levels.
- Mauritius witnesses emergence of new travel niches post pandemic
- SITE India highlights a series of educational and networking events this year
- To offer exclusive benefits to flyers and travellers, Sarovar Hotels & Resorts ties up with Singapore Airlines.
- Dusit Hotels and Resorts offers enhanced wellness guest experiences
- ARVIND BUNDHUN, Director, Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority
- BARUN GUPTA, President, Society for Incentive Travel Excellence (SITE India)
- NICHLAS MARATOS, Vice President Commercial, Dusit Hotels & Resorts