In this episode TravelTV.News focuses on:
- New Zealand Tourism brings an opportunity to meet its three convention bureau experts to know what the destination bags in for MICE travelers at its upcoming webinar on Wednesday, 14 June at 11.00 A.M.
- Rail Europe enables the travel industry to sell seat reservations to their customers holding Eurail or Interrail passes through Rail Europe’s API and B2B website
- Singapore Tourism Board to organize three-city roadshow in India
- OTOAI illuminates on-ground Visa Processing scenario
- The next-generation Marine Life Theme Park, SeaWorld Abu Dhabi, opens its door to public
- G.B. Srithar, Regional Director (India, Middle East, South Asia and Africa), Singapore Tourism Board
- RIAZ MUNSHI, President, Outbound Tour Operators Association of India (OTOAI)