In this episode TravelTV.News focuses on:
- In attempts to boost cruise tourism, the central government has announced e-visas for international passengers travelling to India on cruise ships starting November
- Tourism Fiji conducting 6 city road show across India showcasing new products
- Ravneet Kaur has been appointed as the new Chairman and Managing Director of India Tourism Development Corporation- ITDC.
- Nijhawan Group appointed as the Indian representative for Serena Hotels
- Charter flights between Turkey and India look poised to begin next year with the preliminary agreement charting routes from Delhi and Mumbai to Bodrum, Dalaman and Antalya once a week.
- MATTHEW STOECKEL, Chief Executive Officer, Tourism Fiji
- ROSEMARY MUGAMBI, Regional Sales & Marketing Director,Serena Hotels
- ANKUSH NIJHAWAN, Managing Director, Nijhawan Group