In this episode TravelTV.News focuses on:
- Holland Sales Mission Started its Three city journey from Delhi. Dutch partners enlightened 300 trade partners about the tourism offerings in the Netherlands.
- Travelport sees huge potential in the Indian Market
- Vistara will resume its daily flight services from New Delhi to Varanasi starting October 10. In March this year, the airline had discontinued this service.
- Scoot Airlines plan to expand its wings in tier 2 Indian cities
- CAROLA MULLER-VAN RIJN, Global Travel Trade Manager, NBTC Holland Marketing
- GERCO BROEKSTRA, First Secretary, Head of Administration and Consular Affairs, Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands
- EBELINE DIJKUIS, Marketeer Partnerships – Aviation Marketing, Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- GORDON WILSON, President and Chief Executive Officer, Travelport
- BHARATH MAHADEVAN, Country Head-India, Managing Director-GSA, Scoot