This week’s report focuses on
- OTOAI’s first convention in Manila from December 1-4 and details on the theme and programme of the event.
- TATA Sons and Singapore airlines have come together to launch a new full service carrier based in New Delhi.
- Andhra Pradesh tourism budget has increased 10 times this year and the state is now taking a lead in the MICE segment
- ATE group is establishing a 5 star resort in Bekal slated to open next year. The property will be managed by the Starwood hotels.
- MTDC has kick started its mission to attract tourists from North Indian states by opening its tourist information centre in New Delhi. They are also planning to unveil their tourist office in Lucknow in the near future.
- Vivanta by Taj announced the latest addition to its portfolio with Surajkund. Earlier this property was being operated and managed as The Claridges.
- Abraham George leads KTM 2014 and plans to explore new markets